Diamond Realty Management Inc. (“DREAM”) establishes the following policy concerning protection of individual numbers and specific personal information (“Specific Personal Information, Etc.”) with regard to handling of Specific Personal Information, Etc. pursuant to the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure, and handles Specific Personal Information, Etc. accordingly.
- DREAM shall properly handle Specific Personal Information, Etc. within the scope of mandatory operations regarding individual numbers.
- DREAM shall properly collect, use, provide, store and dispose Specific Personal Information, Etc. while also establishing and complying with in-house rules, etc. which specify matters concerning such.
- DREAM shall educate, train, audit, etc. those who handle Specific Personal Information, Etc.
- DREAM shall abide by laws and regulations concerning handling of Specific Personal Information, Etc. and guidelines and other rules stipulated by the national government.
- DREAM shall take security management measures to prevent leakage, loss of or damage to Specific Personal Information, Etc. In case of leakage or such, DREAM shall promptly implement correction measures in accordance with the case.
- DREAM shall properly and promptly respond to any complaint or consultation filed by a relevant individual concerning Specific Personal Information Etc. Inquires from a relevant individual will be accepted at the following desk.
- DREAM shall constantly review and improve the management structure of Specific Personal Information, Etc.
10F Hirakawacho Mori Tower, 2-16-1, Hirakawa-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093
- Department in charge
Personnel and Administration Department