The Three Corporate Principles
“The Three Corporate Principles” are the foundation of the vision and strategy for our commitment to corporate social responsibility for all Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) group companies since 1934. DREAM, as a MC Group company, employs “The Three Principles” as our corporate philosophy.
Corporate Responsibility to Society “Shoki Hoko”
Strive to enrich society, both materially and spiritually, while contributing towards the preservation of the global environment
Integrity and Fairness “Shoji Komei”
Maintain principles of transparency and openness, conducting business with integrity and fairness
Global Understanding Through Business “Ritsugyo Boeki”
Expand business, based on an all-encompassing global perspective
Corporate Policy of Conduct
- As a member of the MC group companies, we will comply with “The Three Corporate Principles,” and contribute to the sustainable development as a good corporate citizens of the society.
- As a responsible member of society, we will strive to contribute to society, and to maintain integrity as a MC group companies, and to act in fairness and respect for all stakeholders.
- We will continue to develop its business activities in compliance with all relevant laws, international regulations and internal rules. We will act responsibly to all stakeholders and will respect the highest social standards.
- We will respect human rights and will not engage in any discrimination. The company will preserve and improve its corporate strengths through the development of its employees, all the while respecting the character and individuality of each employee.
- We will strive to protect and improve the global environment and pursue sustainable development through all aspects of its business activities.
- As a group of professionals in the real estate business, we will strive with our best efforts to offer the attractive products and services.
- As a real estate financial business operator, we will act responsibly with our high standard efforts on protection of financial service users and improvement of efficiency.
Code of Conduct
All officers and employees of the Company must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations where they operate, international standards and rules, and all internal corporate rules and policies. In addition, all officers and employees of the Company must act in a socially responsible manner by complying with the highest ethical standards in the conduct of their business.
- Respect human rights, and do not discriminate on any basis or engage in any form of harassment.
- Maintain a high regard for environmental considerations in conducting our business operations, and ensure that our business is conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner, and comply with treaties, laws and regulations concerning the environment.
- Promote fair business practices and comply with trade rules, regulations, and internal corporate rules and policies.
- Comply with the rules and regulations of international trade.
- Protect and properly use confidential and proprietary information, protect the rights of the Company and respect the rights of others.
- Do not engage in insider trading.
- Avoid conflicts of interest with the Company; maintain a distinction between corporate and private business.
- Record and report accounting, financial information, and ESG related issues timely and accurately.
- Maintain proper legal and ethical standards with respect to gifts and entertainment.
- Resolutely oppose any organization, group or individual engaged in unlawful activities and do not provide money or other types of economic benefits to them.
At our Company, we consider the Earth itself to be our most important stakeholder and are continually working towards the realization of a sustainable society through our business.
- We will strive to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by continually implementing new efficiency measures and embracing new technologies.
- We recognize the critical importance of natural resources, and we will promote the sustainable use of natural resources.
- We recognize the critical importance of what ecosystems can provide and are committed to protecting ecosystems and mitigating any potential impacts on biodiversity.
- We will strive to create and enhance environmental benefits by undertaking conservation activities and reducing our environmental footprint.
- We will continue to actively engage and work with our various stakeholders openly and transparently and disclose information on the environmental matters in an appropriate and timely manner.
- We will conduct all of our activities in compliance with environmental laws while adhering to international rules and social standards.