DREAM follows the following five items to conduct appropriate solicitation for financial instruments.
- DREAM recommends appropriate financial instruments based on the knowledge, experience, and asset status of each customer.
- To ensure that customers can conduct transactions based on their own judgment, DREAM strives to enable customers to fully comprehend important matters such as product details and potential risks through sufficient explanation.
- DREAM does not take part in solicitation activities that would mislead customers by presenting customers with conclusive evaluations or misguiding items, providing false information, etc.
- DREAM avoids solicitation activities at places or during hours that would be inconvenient for customers.
- To ensure appropriate solicitation activities in accordance with the policy, DREAM strives to develop training systems and establish in-house rules.